TRVL now offers 202 FREE Magazines and publishes a new issue every Wednesday.
TRVL is the best travel magazine on iPad, with +1,700,000 travelers and a five-star rating in the App Store.
– 200th Issue
– The Hague
– San Sebastian
Inside TRVL you will also find two photo books, priced at $3.99.
50 inspiring lessons by Peter Adams, one of the best travel photographers of our time.
The Truth about Afghanistan
An uncensored report on Afghanistan through the eyes of acclaimed photographer Ton Koene.
- Easy to navigate design that works in landscape and portrait
- Location-specific text, photos and videos
- Download as few or as many magazines as you like
- Content produced by professional writers and photographers
- Photography specs, mini features, and videos
- Interactive maps
- Integrated social media and sharing
Nice things the press writes about us:
TUAW / "TRVL is an exception to my bad habit of loading and tossing e-magazines."
NYT / "To read a TRVL article on the iPad is to be transported to that destination, with excellent photography and evocative storytelling."
The Next Web / "The attention to consistency really pays off with a satisfying user experience."
CNNMoney / “TRVL, a Netherlands-based, English-language magazine covering travel spots around the globe, was the first to provide content only to iPad users.”