New Scientist is the world’s most-read weekly popular science and technology magazine. Every week, New Scientist offers:
- Accurate, easy-to-understand coverage of the latest discoveries – and what they will mean for your life.
- A fresh, rational perspective on international news, from healthcare to energy.
- In-depth features that explore the big questions about life, the universe and what it means to be human.
The New Scientist app allows you to read each weekly issue on your iPad and iPhone, including in-depth articles, videos and links to references. Download the New Scientist app read sample issues for free, buy individual issues or buy a subscription.
If you already have a subscription, please contact customer services to include app access as part of your subscription before logging in to the app. Customer services details can be found here: http://www.newscientist.com/info/in428?full=true
Details on subscription terms and conditions:
- Length: Subscriptions are available for a 3 month term (12 issues) or 1 year term (51 issues). Delivery is weekly.
- Price: Subscriptions are available for $21.99 USD for 3 months ($1.83 per issue) or $84.99 for 1 year ($1.67 per issue).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewals are similarly available for $21.99 USD for 3 months ($1.83 per issue) or $84.99 for 1 year ($1.67 per issue).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions via iTunes do not include unlimited access to newscientist.com.
Having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
If someone in the world has a good idea, you’ll read about it in New Scientist.