National Geographic Traveler Magazineの評価数の推移
National Geographic Traveler Magazineのアプリ概要
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or
The April/May 2016 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
See the World in a Lifetime: Seven trips, seven continents, seven decades. We’ll take you from zero to seventy and beyond, whether it’s a road trip through the United States’ Southwest with a kindergartner, a European city crawl perfect for twentysomethings, or an epic Antarctic adventure for folks who think they’ve seen it all.
Varanasi in Living Color: In India’s holy haven commotion and the divine intertwine. Pilgrims come to the Ganges, the country’s sacred river, to worship and wash away sins, and visitors will find that spirituality courses through the soul of this ancient city.
World Legacy Awards: Not every tourism enterprise can call itself sustainable, but these five winners of our annual World Legacy Awards not only earned the top ecotourism titles, they raised the globe’s cultural and green-travel standards.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.