AeroChartAsia - Aeronautical Charts - Asiaのスクリーンショット
AeroChartAsia - Aeronautical Charts - Asiaの評価数の推移
AeroChartAsia - Aeronautical Charts - Asiaのアプリ概要
More than 4500 aeronautical charts of asian aerodromes (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh and Philippines).
AeroChartAsia is an application designed for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. It is a pioneer in the segment.
AeroChartAsia is an aggregator and content organizer , focused on commercial aviation , which aids in navigation and allows the visualization of navigation charts .
This app facilitates access of pilots to charts - formerly accomplished via PDF through generic readers . Adapted for mobile device access just getting more practical and organized.
Available charts of 500 aerodromes in the following standards :
• ADC ( Aerodrome Chart )
• AOC ( Aerodrome Obstacle Chart )
• ARC ( Area Chart )
• ATCSMAC ( Air Traffic Control Surveillance Minimum Altitude Chart )
• GMC ( Ground Movement Chart )
• IAC ( Instrument Approach Chart )
• LC ( Landing Chart )
• PATC ( Precision approach terrain chart )
• PDC ( Aircraft Parking/Docking Chart )
• SID ( Standard instrument departure )
• STAR ( Standard instrument arrival )
• VAC ( Visual Approach Chart )
• Filter by Country
• Search Airfields by ICAO code, city or name
• Search by Description of Charts
• Allows you to zoom in Chart
• Allows to Print (AirPrint) or Email a chart
• Paging ( for charts with more than one page )
• Favorite airfields
Premium Version (In App Purchase):
• Removes ads
• Stores the charts on the device
• Download all the charts of aerodrome in one click
• Deletes all downloaded charts (or just a single chart - sliding left)
• Download chart updates
• Visual indicator of downloads already made
• Every 28 days aeronautical charts are updated. Users of the premium version can download the update online. Users of the free version have to wait for the application to be updated by the App Store. We hear your comments and suggestions and increase the time for ALL FREE USERS to use without interruption for the first month.
• Our thanks to users who send in suggestions. Many of the improvements made are suggested by users. As far as possible we try to implement all. If you have any suggestion, complaint, or any other communication contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear your comments about the new updates. Please take a moment to leave a nice review in the App Store: it really helps.
Attention : This App should be used as an auxiliary tool in the planning phase of the flight to be conducted , not replacing the official documentation to be used by airmen during phases of flight. Requires internet access to download the charts